The 967g/2.12 Lb. beautifully crafted Aluminum and Brass Center Weight. Designed for robust turntables and very effective with Direct Drive tables and most well built tables. The standard aluminum record interface also has the removable higher damping soft O-ring interface.
Brass CAP - Satin Black Laquer Paint (matches most tables beautifully)
POWERFUL BASS - VERY DYNAMIC 2 ONLY
The Brass cap features on O-ring where the brass is fitted to the aluminum base and stops any resonance in the caps edges.
Your table will sound cleaner and powerfully dynamic. Providing open life like imaging, bass control and high frequency smoothness and realistic dynamics.
Polishing for outstanding sparkle and brightness near mirror finish. We machine buff and hand polish using MOTHERS Mag & Aluminum polish with a micro fibre cloth.
NEW innovative design, the CWB1000 feature a decoupled (layer of carbon fibre/bonded with epoxy) top damping component machined from solid brass.
This unique design improves performance vs. a convention one piece center weight. You tune it to fit your musical taste with the removable damping O-ring (inexpensive option).
The addition weight reduces inner-groove distortion making the inner tracks sound better by improving inner groove tracking. The carbon fibre coupling interface sounds better, it will improve resonance control by providing a level constrained layer damping effects reducing record Sibilance, the potentially annoying hissing sound you hear from bright records.
|CWB1000 Components||Part Number||Grams||Lbs.|
- Micro machined at 30,000 rpm we engrave each product with clear identification with a beautiful design of the Maple Leaf
- The engraving is coded so we can differentiate counterfeit products (beware)
- Maximum Diameter is 3.45 inches
- Height1.375 inches
- Standard finish is better than a 16 Ra Surface finish super fine
- Compound radii on top surface for resonance control
- Dowel is hardened steel +.0002/-.0000"
- Dowel runout less than .0002"
- Aerospace grade thread single point multi axis threading
- Base .0005 concave at center for proper and perfect coupling