Our NEW innovative and upgradeable tunable Center weight/base may be used as a standalone product or may be upgraded at any time. Begin with the starter kit and upgrade later, no need to buy a complete new center weight.
Custom Aluminum Center stabilizer designed to fit most turntables at a manageable weight of 325 grams or just over 11 Oz. Optional O-ring record interface allow you to tune the sound of your turntable and musical preferences
The center stabilizer is the easiest way to improve the sound of your turntable. Adding the correct center mass greatly improved record coupling to your turntable platter. When designed correctly the center stabilizer will remove unwanted bearing noise and vibration. The addition weight reduces inner-groove distortion making the inner tracks sound better with less distortion.
The tunable base provides a hard or soft record coupling allowing you to tune the B1000 Stabilizer to provide a much improved playback experience.
Designed as an upgradeable Custom Aluminum Center stabilizer designed to fit most turntables at a manageable weight of 325 grams or just over 11 Oz. Two record interface to tune the sound to your turntable and music tastes.
This product allows you to upgrade in the future if you buy a new table or simply want more options.
- Removable O-ring with aerospace dovetail O-ring groove
- Carbon Fibre Top Finish | Screw Kit | Removable center decal for upgrading
- Concave bottom (TTW design) face providing proper coupling with or without the O-ring
- Custom Aircraft Aluminum high damping and vibration control
- Weight 325g|11.5oz.
- Maximum Diameter is 3.445 inches
- Height1.030 inches
- Includes velvet carrying bag